Get a healthy, gorgeous smile at McColl Dental Center
- Patient Information
- View all Services
- Dental Checkup
- Dental Cleaning and Examinations
- Dental Crowns and Dental Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Restoration
- Dental Veneers and Dental Laminates
- Dentures and Partial Dentures
- Emergency Dentist
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Implant Supported Dentures
- Kid Friendly Dentist
- Pediatric Dentist
- Periodontal Treatment
- Root Canal Treatment
- Smile Makeover
- Snap-On Smile
- Teeth Whitening
- Zoom Teeth Whitening
- Patient Education
- Dental Anxiety
- Do I Have Sleep Apnea?
- Do I Need a Root Canal?
- I Think My Gums Are Receding
- Improve Your Smile for Senior Pictures
- Options For Replacing Missing Teeth
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Oral Hygiene Basics
- What Can I Do to Improve My Smile?
- What Do I Do If I Damage My Dentures?
- What Should I Do If I Chip My Tooth?
- When Is a Tooth Extraction Necessary?
- Why Are My Gums Bleeding?
- Will I Need a Bone Graft for Dental Implants?
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Contact Us
NOTICE OF TEMPORARY CHANGE TO DENTAL CARE AVAILABILITY
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our patients, families, staff and community. In this unprecedented time, we are deeply committed to keeping everyone safe.
In light of the evolving pandemic and out of an abundance of caution, we have decided to limit patient treatment due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our office is heeding recommendations to limit dental treatment for emergencies only. We believe that this shift will allow us to more effectively evaluate this dynamic situation and assist in following the CDC's guidance on social separation. If you have an appointment scheduled with us in the next week or so, our office will be in touch to help reschedule your appointment.
Dr Carrillo will be on call in the event of an emergency. Should you require urgent dental care please call our office and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We did not make this decision lightly. A great deal of care, research and planning guided our decision. We will continue to evaluate the situation as it evolves and determine when it is appropriate for us to return to our normal business hours.
Again, please understand that we are making this decision with the health and well-being of our patients, our families, our team and our community in mind.
We wish all of you continued health and strength during this challenging time.
Dr. Carrillo, and the McColl Dental Center Team